1. Who all are the Certification Partners of IIHTI?
IIHTI is the largest Training Partner for Microsoft, Redhat and CompTIA.
2. What are Modular and Career courses?
Modular courses which follows Vendor Curriculums completely and meets the objectives mapped to different global certifications. Career courses are developed by IIHTI considering the current industry requirements on an end-to-end solution profile. It will have lot many full or partial modular courses incorporated.
3. Are the courses relevant to the industry requirement?
All the courses are as per the current industry requirement. All courses will follow the latest exam objectives on each and every technology.
4. What certification do I get after completion of the course?
Students will be awarded graded IIHTI certification on successful completion of assessment mapped to any course. Student is also eligible to get Co-branded Vendor-IIHTI Participation certification.
5. How to appear for the Global Certification?
Students can procure vouchers for any exam and appear for the online exam for any particular certification at Prometric or VUE testing centres. IIHTI is a partner of Prometric for conducting online exams.
6. Can I pass Global Certification after this training?
All trainings meet the objectives of the Global Certification exam mapped to any particular course. Students will be familiar to the environment of testing and pass the exam.
7. Are all the trainers trained and certified?
All IIHTI trainers are highly trained and certified. There are regular programs to keep the trainers updated on latest technologies.
8. What is the training platform and aids?
The base training program is ILT. Students also get access to LMS to fine tune their learning @24X7 during their lifecycle.
9. Do I get Job Assistance after training?
Job assistance is a part of post training service. After successful completion of the assessments, students will be guided by the Placement Department.
10. Which are some of the companies where students can get placed?
These are some of the companies where our students have been placed in the past:
IBM, MphasiS, Accenture, Deloitte, Sutherland, IBM (DAKSH), WIPROAppnomic, Progenic Informatics, iknowtek, Saiommunications , Opus Dei Consultancy, Microland Synova, Intertitle, SLK Software, Care It Solutions, Samarth Infotech, Quinnox Marcellus Technologies, Merittrac and Tesco.